Government bodies have a mandate to provide transparency, cut costs, increase efficiencies and improve services for the people they represent. Coupled with this, maintaining and upgrading existing legacy systems can often prove difficult as well as costly.
These public sector organisations require a sound technology infrastructure and common systems to enable consolidated financial reporting and accountability, process automation, and document management, as well as to effectively manage constituent relationships.
UXC Eclipse has an in-depth understanding of the public sector and offers a wide range of intelligent business solutions available both in the cloud or on-premise. With over 20 years’ experience, UXC Eclipse is well positioned to help government bodies overcome the challenges that are faced on a daily basis.
Government Contract Provider
UXC Eclipse has provided solutions to a range of local, state and federal government departments. Government agencies will find it easy to engage with UXC Eclipse via the following Contract Panels:
- Commonwealth Government ICT Multi User List Registered Provider
- NSW Government ProcureIT 2020 Listed Contract Panel Provider
- QLD Government GITC Listed Contract Panel Provider
- VIC Government eServices GITC Listed Contract Panel Provider
- Tasmanian Government GITC Listed Contract Panel Provider
- WA State Government Common Use Arrangement for Finance Solutions
- WA State Government Common Use Arrangement for ICT services